Farm Harvest Tour School Field Trip
Serving the school districts of Northeast Ohio including Akron and Canton
Tour is approximately 1.5 hours including the following and MORE!
- Learn about the growing stages of potatoes and pumpkins
- Enjoy a guided hayride around the farms and woods
- Pick a pumpkin to take home
- Observe growing crops including potatoes, pumpkins, and popcorn
- In-depth investigation of new themes each year
- Watch potato harvesting and dig a potato to take home
- Taste homemade potato chips
- Discover the history of popcorn
- Compare/contrast pumpkin size, weight, and shapes
- Navigate a potato box maze (straw maze for younger children)
- Meet the farm animals and learn interesting facts about them
- Be sure to plan extra time to see our pumpkin people displays, play on the Ramseyer Farm Pumpkin Express Train, and eat lunch under the big tent or in the big red barn. Bring your cameras for a special class photo!
<< back to school field trips